6.7.09

The itsy bitsy spider....

....went up the water spout...

Nearly a year ago I went to an end-of-school trip with my 6th grade (12 year-olds) students. The trip was kind of a camp so the monitors let us almost nothing to do- but we did, after all, they were our children and wanted me and my colleague to have fun with them.

Those days, specially one that was raining, we did a lot of crafts (some of them I'll show you someday ^_^), but the craft I'm showing you today wasn't one of them. The thing is that the trip coincided with my colleague's birthday and the monitors decided to prepare her a craft as a present. I guess they thought it was rude not to give me something too (???) so, the did this lovely spider I still keep in my guests' room.




It's soooo easy to make, that I decided not to make a tutorial of it. You'll only need:

- A styrofoam ball

- Two funny doll eyes

- Some pipe cleaners (eight in different colours for the legs and one more for the hair).

- One barbecue stick/skewer

- One felt-tip pen.

- A little imagination and that's it!!

No hay comentarios: