8.9.09

Back to school- Stencil tote bag



My husband is going to start studying for a contest to become a Secondary teacher, so we decided to better get ready for long days at the public library and classes at the academy.
Yesterday we went to Ikea and bought a 15€ tote bag. As he wanted it to be something "personal" -and he really loves any kind of ape-, I decided to stencil a monkey and some flowers on it. You can see how it's made by following the instruction I gave on the post before this one. The patterns are too from Stencil 101 by Ed Roth.


It was quite difficult to keep it in place as you can see, there was some "low lines" and the paint went to them all the time even though I tried to keep the brush as dry as possible.... Now I'm trying to clean out the excess with cotton swabs.

No hay comentarios: