4.4.10

No messy pumpkin

Working in a school as an English teacher means that I can't spend more than one hour a day to make crafts, and it's important to keep in mind that I'm the one that moves from one class to the other, which means that I can't leave the classes too messy or the class teachers may complain.

So this year, I chose to make a fast and no messy-at-all Halloween craft: our special pumpkin.

You'll need:

- A nice pumpkin carving pattern.

- Glue.

- A sheet of orange cardboard.

-A school bradawl.

-A filter pad.

- A tealight candle.

And the instructions are so simple....: Glue the pattern to the sheet of orange cardboard and place it on the filter pad. With the bradawl punch the pattern. Once it's completely punched, fold the sides of the cardboard so it can stand still. Light up the candle and... voilá!!

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

I always inspired by you, your thoughts and way of thinking, again, appreciate for this nice post.

- Joe