20.1.09

Introducing myself


Here we go!!

As I say in the subtitle, I'm a Spanish teacher. I live 30 min. by car far from Madrid, near the mountains. I teach and I study as well: Social and Cultural Anthropology at university and Finnish language at Madrid's Language School and as far as crafts are concerned, I guess I always thought about it but I didn't start practising till last year...so now I'm "in search of lost time"

I planned this blog to show wherever you are what I'm doing (or at least trying to do). And, as my mother tongue is not English I'll surely make linguistic mistakes so please, forgive me. You will see that if I'm not sure if a word or sentence is right I'll write it in italics font.

I hope you enjoy and please, if you have any questions, suggestions...let me know emailing me diylearner@gmail.com

No hay comentarios: